[GRASSLIST:3798] another scripting question

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:40:27 EDT 2004

I'm looking for a little more scripting advice as I put together a
couple of tools to handle an  image rectifying job. I think I have most
of what I need, but I'm stuck on what I perceive as one of the first
steps.

Both scripts need to run through all files in a particular mapset.

Therefor my first question is how to step through each map within the
current mapset, so that the same procedure can be applied to every one
of them? Most of the examples I've found use the map name as an
argument specified on the command line.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Kirk