[GRASSLIST:3575] Re: NVIZ in 5.7

Gerry James gjames at bgcengineering.ca
Wed Jun 2 10:40:30 EDT 2004

Thanks for the input Michael.  I have tried running it quietly (nviz -q) in
both 5.3 and 5.7 and get the same sort of error...Are you aware of any
problems with the NVWISH2.2 executable. I am not sure but it looks like it
is originating from there...Also in some of my reading it appears that there
may be some problem with running it with Tcl/tk 8.4.  That is what we are
running for a number of applications...

Cheers
Gerry James, Geomatics Manager
Geomatics and Information Management Group
BGC Engineering Inc.
604 684 5900 ext. 126