[GRASSLIST:4885] Re: Using FileMaker Pro 7.0 as a DBMS

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 00:27:21 EST 2004

I am going to attempt to use FileMaker Pro 7.0 tomorrow.  Will it be
better to use 5.4 or 5.7?  Also, does 5.4 suffer from the same problem
as earlier versions did when you tried to create a new Project in
Graphical mode?  (I.e. the tcltkgrass interface fails.)  Should I create
the new project in text mode, or will it be safe to do it in graphical mode.

Wish me luck.  I will keep everyone posted.

Kurt D. Springs, M.Litt
University at Buffalo
Social Systems GIS Laboratory