[GRASSLIST:4890] Re: Using FileMaker Pro 7.0 as a DBMS

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sun Nov 21 16:54:09 EST 2004

Thanks Nick,

Unfortunately, I will have to wait until version two comes out to use it
with Filemaker Pro 7 :-P .  I have  another program that can translate
FM7.  I just need access to a Windows machine with Active Perl to run
the scripts to make the final translation :-P :-P .  Maybe someone can
writ a GRASS module that translates directly from .fp7 to the GRASS
database ;-) .

I hope to have a report I yesterday's battle on the list tonight.

Kurt