[GRASSLIST:4500] marketing

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at ing.unitn.it
Mon Oct 11 04:08:31 EDT 2004

Hallo everyone...
I read the mails about GRASS and its marketing. I think that GRASS has to be
more user friendly to be used in public administrations or something like
this...
I know that here in Trento (Italy) we have a project to make GRASS more user
friendly and usable on Win, Mac, and Linux of course. This project is called
JGrass and it consists, in a few words, in a Java interface to GRASS. The
first release is made for the international Grass users conference...

You can find something more about  JGrass at
www.hydrologis.com
in relative the section.

Cheers

Silvia