[GRASSLIST:6501] problems with NVIZ grass 6.0

Andy Bernat abernatj at cox.net
Sat Apr 16 16:51:36 EDT 2005

Greetings,
I'm trying to use NVIZ in the latest Grass release but I get the
following error whenever I use any of the slider controls for height,
zexag, etc.

Error: can't read
"Priv(.top2.panelarea.panels.main.midf.height.scale,relief)": no such
element in array

The raster displays fine using the display raster command and everything
else seems to work.  There were no errors when I complied.  Does anyone
have any ideas about how I can fix this?   I'm running SuSE 9.0 with
tcltk 8.4
Regards,
Andy Bernat