[GRASSLIST:6519] Clean reinstall of Grass on OS X

APPLETON Dale dappleto at parks.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 18 00:17:03 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've reinstalled Grass on my Powerbook (after a system crash) using Lorenzo
Moretti's wonderful binaries. There has been some loss of performance, and
reliability since the reinstall. I'm running 10.3.9 and using imported
Arcview files.

Is there any way I can reset Grass settings?

 I have tried  rm ~/.grassrc6 but get "no such file or directory" as a
result.

Needless to say I'm very much an Apple OS user, UNIX is something I 'm
having to learn.

Cheers
Dale

This message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for
the addressee. This message may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the addressee of this message you must not
read, copy, distribute this information or take an action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error you are requested to
immediately contact the sender or Parks Victoria at
postmaster at parks.vic.gov.au and delete the original and any copies
of this message and any files transmitted with it. The views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender has the authority and specifically states them to be the views
of Parks Victoria. Parks Victoria accepts no liability for any damage
caused in the transmission, receipt or opening of this message and any
files transmitted with it.