[GRASSLIST:7789] Re: r.cost execution time

Ellen De Beuckeleer ellen.debeuckeleer at incgeo.be
Thu Aug 4 08:41:03 EDT 2005

Oeps, it seems like the default maximal cost given in the GUI is 0???
This might be the problem. I ame rerunning the line below without the
max_cost=0 (stupid me...). Hope this will solve the problem.... it is
now running for 4 minutes, so I let you know if it is actually solved
somewhere later today, tomorrow...?

Ellen