[GRASSLIST:7950] Re: r.proj takes a very long time / does not complete

Jason Horn jhorn at bu.edu
Wed Aug 17 14:41:59 EDT 2005

Ian, Morten,

Thanks so much for pointing out the problem.  I have seceded in
projecting the raster layer, with the help of the v.in.region box
trick.  I have set the resolution to an approximation of what I think
is right.  However, how can I really match the resolution in the new
state plane location to the resolution from the old lat-lon location?

- Jason