[GRASSLIST:8023] Small file naming bug in GRASS 6.1cvs

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 22 16:13:23 EDT 2005

During the previously mentioned v.to.rast conversion, I accidentally named
my file something like "my,rasterfile" (it was late, didn't notice I had
typed a comma).  Now, as I figured it would, when I try to remove the raster
GRASS thinks I'm trying to remove two files, "my" and "rasterfile".  Is
there a trick to getting rid of this file?  I tried wrapping the name in
single and double quotes, but alas nay.  It might be worth adding a "weird
file name" support if it doesn't already exist by allowing the user to wrap
a filename in quotes.  Thanks!

--j

--

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD