[GRASSLIST:9445] Re: Problem installing gdal-grass-1.3.1

Hernán De Angelis hernan.deangelis at glocalnet.net
Tue Dec 13 12:34:24 EST 2005

Maik,

I did my installation last weekend. I did the following configure:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gdal-grass-1.3.1
--with-gdal=/usr/local/gdal/bin/gdal-config
--with-grass=/usr/local/grass-6.1.0/grass-6.1.cvs

and everything went smoothly. In my box, these two files were installed in:

/usr/local/gdal-1.3.1/lib/gdalplugins

I am not an expert but I guess that in your case something was left from a
previous failed attempt to install. I think it would be a good idea to do a
"make distclean" on the source directory of gdal-grass and start a new build.

Good luck!

Hernán

--

Hernán De Angelis