[GRASSLIST:9448] projection of vector points from v.in.ascii

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Tue Dec 13 15:18:24 EST 2005

Thanks to Maris and Jose for the references on v.surf.rst.

I have an n-th issue:

The ascii file with Lat/Long that I used via v.in.ascii to produce the
interpolated raster, needs to be first imported to a LatLong location
and then reprojected to the Lambert Conformal Conic/NAD83 location where
I have map files. Is this right? Should I be able to import a vector
with latitude and longitude to any location or not?

Thanks,

Luigi