[GRASSLIST:9450] question about datum

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Tue Dec 13 16:36:17 EST 2005

Hello,

this is probably not completely the right place to ask this question
(not completelty grass related), but I don't know whom to ask else. I
have some information about the Vientiane Datum 1982:  Describtion:
Datum origin Lat 18 1 31.63, Lon 102 30 56.7 with height of 223.56
meters; Ellipsoid: Krassovsky; shift to WGS84 dx=42, dy=-115, dz=-30.

Can I directly use the dx/dy/dz to create a suitable Location in Grass
or do I have to do something with the additional values in the description?

Many thanks

Wolfgang