[GRASSLIST:9545] Re: rectifying images

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Fri Dec 16 09:13:03 EST 2005

I'm not sure if this helps for my problem (perhaps I was not clear
enough in my description). The problem is, that I have one original
images which I want to use as reference and all others are more or less
deformed but no one at the same level. So I think I will have mark my
reference points in all deformed images. When I understand right
grouping is good, when you have many images whith the same deformation,
or am I wrong?

Wolfgang