[GRASSLIST:9570] Re: script for creating map

Maik Trömel maik.troemel at maitro.net
Mon Dec 19 04:16:38 EST 2005

I tried it out. The problem is, that its not possible to start a display.
When I run "d.mon start=x0" I get an error:

ERROR: Graph_Set: can't open Display
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Maik