[GRASSLIST:9584] Re: Problem installing gdal-grass-1.3.1

Maik Trömel maik.troemel at maitro.net
Tue Dec 20 04:35:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I found the "gdal-GRASS.so"-file. It's in "/usr/local/lib". I changed
the filename in the Makefile
"GLIBNAME = gdal_GRASS.so" to "GLIBNAME= /usr/local/lib/gdal_GRASS.so"

The error

install -d /usr/local/lib/gdalplugins
cp gdal_GRASS.so /usr/local/lib/gdalplugins
cp: cannot stat `gdal_GRASS.so': No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

doesn't occure any longer. But therefore I get the same error with the
next file "ogr_GRASS.so":

install -d /usr/local/lib/gdalplugins
cp /usr/local/lib/gdal_GRASS.so /usr/local/lib/gdalplugins
cp /usr/local/lib/ogr_GRASS.so /usr/local/lib/gdalplugins
cp: cannot stat `ogr_GRASS.so': No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Fehler 1

But again I can't find the file.
Probably someone has an idea.

Greetings Maik