[GRASSLIST:9629] Re: water resource management with GRASS & RDBMS

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:24:16 EST 2005

excellent!  I have much more reading to do, and as i continue down the road
I will proabalby be seeking help from people like your self.

once I gain more experience with archydro (i'm a vetern of arc/info vector
and raster data modeling, and they hydro functions within the A/I GRID
module) I will be able to apply these concepts to the GRASS modules.