[GRASSLIST:5681] Re: AW: Tiff import

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 8 14:47:19 EST 2005

Grit,
I am not sure if this is what you want, but this might work.  If all of
your data are from TIFFs, then you will first need to make sure that
your white space is null.  Use r.null and convert zero values to null.
Once you have done that for all layers, you can patch them all together
with r.patch.  See the help pages for how each command works

G'luck
-Ian