[GRASSLIST:5683] how to reduce decimal points

Miguel A. Altamirano del C mgaac at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 16:09:50 EST 2005

Hi grass community:

I've a "text file" with Lat Lon Var1... VarN (float
type) and i import it with "v.in.ascii -z ...
out=test", when i display my data with "d.vect test
display=shape,zcoor" all it's ok, my question is:
zcoor has Var1, how can i change the variable type in
zcoor (Var2, or Var3 or VarN) or maybe i must to
import "text file" for each variable???

When i display "d.vect test display=shape,attr
attrcol=ANYvar" appears in the terminal values, per
example, as 275.000000 or 315.450000, well, the help
that i ask is how do i do to put only 2 or 3 places
after the decimal point???

=====
LCA Miguel A. Altamirano del C.
"Los Mexicanos llevamos la fiesta en la garganta"

Tel. 01(232)32 45208

La belleza de la meteorología radica en saber
pronosticarla y no simplemente en estudiarla
      (Miguel A. Altamirano 28-5-00)