[GRASSLIST:5722] Re: mpeg_encode: can't load dynamic linker

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Thu Feb 10 16:13:11 EST 2005

I use the following mpeg program for all of my encoding:

 mpeg2encode / mpeg2decode
              MPEG-2 Encoder / Decoder, Version 1.2, July 19, 1996

                             Copyright (c) 1996
                        MPEG Software Simulation Group

                     E-mail:   mssg at mpeg.org  (author contact)
                     Web:      http://www.mpeg.org/MSSG/
                     FTP:      ftp://ftp.mpeg.org/pub/mpeg/mssg/

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis