[GRASSLIST:5733] Re: Grass 6.0 and PG Database - tables not being deleted when vectors g.removed

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Fri Feb 11 09:47:53 EST 2005

g.remove (db_table_exists) was using fully qualified names (table.schema
->public.fmacopy) so it could not find fmacopy.
I have fixed that so that if the input table name is fully qualified,
db_table_exists checks full name otherwise only table.

I am not sure if it is the best solution, unfortunately we don't have
enough experience with schemas. The table with the same name can be in
other schema.

I think that it is better to use db.connect schema=, even if you use
only public.

Radim