[GRASSLIST:5917] Re: 6.0.0beta2 configure failure

Jack Varga jvarga at boulder.net
Sat Feb 26 20:08:04 EST 2005

Rich,

I suggest you familiarize yourself with searching through the grasslist
archives.  In there you will find references to both your problems.  To
include support for readline, you must link in the ncurses library
manually, at least on linux with the gnu compilers.  There are examples
in the archive as to how you do that.  Regarding fftw, you must use a
version prior to v. 3.x, at least at this time.

Lastly, its not so much that configure can't find needed libraries as
it is that the configure process cannot find the proper symbols it needs
in the library.

-jv