[GRASSLIST:5529] Log Files Uploaded g.gisenv is not compiling for arm linux

Wed Jan 26 06:11:42 EST 2005

Paul Kelly wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Force3 Team wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to compiling the Grass for Arm-Linux,
>> Some modules are get compiled and working fine.
>> but I am facing difficulty in
>>

>> /grass54/etc/clean_temp
>> /grass54/etc/run
>> g.gisenv
>>
>> If any one have a copy of These compiled files from Arm Linux
>> Kindly send me, or suggest a link to download
>>
>> The Error Log says ..
>> Compilation error in module: src/general/g.gisenv
>

> You need to post the output from the make command showing the actual
> errors before anybody can do anything about it. Also I think large parts
> of 6.0 are not really safe for cross-compiling (e.g. after compiling a
> module it is run to generate the man pages; that won't work if you're
> cross-compiling). 5.4 might be a little better but cross-compiling isn't
> well tested AFAIK.
>
> Paul

Hi Paul.

I am using 5.4 and it is working fine the Native Machine
I am cross compiling, the some of the Files are working fine
But Some Modules are not

I am uploaded all by logs at
http://www.force3-india.org/downloads/Grass/20050126/

Kindly let me know, if you need some more.

--

Regards, and  Have a nice day.

Prachait Saxena

Force3 Team