[GRASSLIST:5565] Re: raster reprojection

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:56:17 EST 2005

Samuel,
If you have imported your raster into location 1, then exit that
location.  Open up location 2 (your desired projection) and set your
region to match the incoming raster with g.region w= e= s= n=
Following this, use r.proj in location 2 to bring in your raster from
location 1.  This is different only if location 1 is an XY location
(without projection info).  If so, write back and let us know, or look
at the mail archives.

G'luck
-Ian