[GRASSLIST:7411] Re: [GRASS5] 3d point vectors in nviz

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jul 1 11:23:54 EDT 2005

Yes, it works. I have right now extended v.random to optional 3D support
to easily generate test data:

- launch GRASS with Spearfish60
- run
   g.region rast=elevation.dem -p
   v.random -z out=rand3d n=25 zmin=1200 zmax=2500
   v.info rand3d
   nviz elevation.dem
   # load vector points in "Vector points" menu, "NEW" button
   # then select "3D Points", draw

Works well...

Markus

--