[GRASSLIST:7522] RE: i need references

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:05:18 EDT 2005

Start your research here:

http://www.freegis.org

Many of the individual projects listed on that page have references.
There is also a book on GRASS written by Neteler and Mitasova:

http://mpa.itc.it/grassbook2/

That should keep you busy for a few days!

David

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays