[GRASSLIST:7648] GRASS_INFO_ERROR (re: from PROJ4 Discussion)

Dave Sampson gis at watersheds.ca
Wed Jul 20 16:18:39 EDT 2005

Markus,

I believe this is the output from r.in.gdal in the window at the bootom
of the GUI screen.

Running 6.1 CVS (bleeding edge of course), although I also received
simmilar errors on 6.0

linux-2.6.11-gentoo-r5

i think the error is because I was importing a raster of one projection
into a location of another projection. Unless this does not look like
the std error output. Let me know if you need me to repeat it. I will be
scrapping the dataset soon to start over but I'll hold on until I hear
from you.

Cheers

>My location as seen by GRASS
>
>LOCATION PROJ_INFO is:
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2): name: Lat/Lon
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2): proj: ll
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2): datum: wgs84
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2): a: 6378137
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2): es: 0.0066943800
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2): no_defs: defined
>GRASS_INFO_ERROR(10270,2):

how did you manage to generate these fancy GRASS_INFO_ERROR
messages? Which version/platform? Looks like a bug to me...

Markus

|Dave Sampson: Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician	|
|Centre for Sustainable Watersheds				|
|Cooperative Approaches to Protect Canada's Water Resources	|
|14 Water St, P.O Box 280. Portland Ontario, Canada. K0G 1V0	|
|Lat: 44.700	Long: -76.19					|
|www.watersheds.ca		gis at watersheds.ca		|