[GRASSLIST:7650] R Stats and GRASS primer (wanted)

Dave Sampson gis at watersheds.ca
Wed Jul 20 17:54:28 EDT 2005

Even before I can finish my current project I'm looking to the future.

I would like to gather some resources on combining R stats and GRASS. I
found tutorial from a while ago at
http://reclus.nhh.no/gc00/gc009.htm
not sure if all the commands are still relavent or if the datasets they
use still exist. as its older version of GRASS and R

I wouldn't mind if people submitted more samples of how they used R
Stats and GRASS. If they are examples on spearfish data that is even
better because we all have it.

Cheers

|Dave Sampson: Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician	|
|Centre for Sustainable Watersheds				|
|Cooperative Approaches to Protect Canada's Water Resources	|
|14 Water St, P.O Box 280. Portland Ontario, Canada. K0G 1V0	|
|Lat: 44.700	Long: -76.19					|
|www.watersheds.ca		gis at watersheds.ca		|