[GRASSLIST:7665] Re: GRASS data to ArcView

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Jul 21 11:40:08 EDT 2005

Hello,

thanks all for the advice. I recompiled GRASS and gdal from scratch with
support of each other. Know I can export GRASS raster to e.g. ERDAS imagine
files.

However ArcView complains that it cannot open the img file. ERDAS imagine
opens the file but tells me that float32 is not supported by layer type
"thematic" and that the spheroid "wgs84" is not recognised.

Well I think I need some more testing to find out what went wrong, but won't
be able to do before mid of august. I will reply to this thread in a couple
of weeks when I am back on this issue.

thanks so far for your help, regards, Martin

--
Martin Wegmann

DLR - German Aerospace Center
German Remote Sensing Data Center