[GRASSLIST:7652] Interactive GUI input/output

Dave Sampson gis at watersheds.ca
Wed Jul 20 18:03:34 EDT 2005

Using a GUI dialogue for instance r.in.gdal I sometimes find that the
output expects an interactive input.
That is, if you ran the same perameters from the comand line you would
be able to enter 'list' and recive a list of options to follow on. this
happens sometime if it asks you from a reprojection option.

Is it possible to develop a means for interactive GUI output so a user
does not need to drop to a comannd line to complete the task?

the output box already allows you to enter arbatrary text in it, but
that text is never sent to the modukle (terminal).

Cheers

|Dave Sampson: Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician	|
|Centre for Sustainable Watersheds				|
|Cooperative Approaches to Protect Canada's Water Resources	|
|14 Water St, P.O Box 280. Portland Ontario, Canada. K0G 1V0	|
|Lat: 44.700	Long: -76.19					|
|www.watersheds.ca		gis at watersheds.ca		|