[GRASSLIST:7702] Re: v.in.ascii

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 25 01:18:43 EDT 2005

Dave I am not sure if this helps, but here are my thoughts.  I hate to
say this but "command not found" sounds like a typo error to me (that
is what I tend to get a lot anyway).  Check that you spelled everything
correctly.

Also, did you use v.in.ascii in a lat-long location, or in a
meter-based location (like UTM)?  after running

g.region vect=your_vect -p

what are the results?

Also, what is the exact error when running d.vect your_vect?

Cheers,
Ian