[GRASSLIST:6968] PS.MAP command -->overlay raster

Luca Penasa luca.penasa at email.it
Wed Jun 1 13:33:47 EDT 2005

Im going to export some maps with the command ps.map. I need to overlay
two different raster, but the command cant do it. The first one is the
DTM (painted with its colors), the second one is a binary raster (that
contain two value: null() & 1). I need a command to overlay this two
raster... i can use r.mapcalc, but if i use it i'll have to redefinite
the color table.... is there a specific command to do what i said?
Thanks....
Luca p

 Sponsor:
 Solo su Occhialeria.it una vastissima scelta a prezzi insuperabili!
* Per te le migliori marche e un incredibile assortimento.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=880&d=1-6