[GRASSLIST:7346] Re: The bounding box of the map outside current region

Atif Rajan atif at lynxseismicdata.com
Tue Jun 28 11:19:48 EDT 2005

Hello Maciek, thank you. You are correct. They do not match.
 As a FYI, I imported the GEOTIFF (r.in.gdal) with the -o flag and I
imported the shape file for the same map (v.in.ogr) with the -o flag.
I was unable to import either one without the -o flag
The region set in the grass database is far larger than that encompassed
by this map.
How do I go about matching the region extent?
Thank you.
Atif