[GRASSLIST:6224] Re: compilation error

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:56:41 EST 2005

Hi,

Just a notice - do not compile GRASS in paralel. For me GRASS always
fails to build if I build it with "make -j 2". Lots of software can be
compiled with -j x option to speed up compilation, but GRASS will fail
to build in such way.

And second thing - go to some directory containing module that failed
to build and run make there. You will see some err output. First look
in last compilation command for any strange include paths etc. If You
cant see anything usefull, send this err output to list and not
general message.

And, yes, please provide information about Your distribution and GCC version.

WBR,
Maris.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:19:22 +0100, sisma66 at tiscali.it