[GRASSLIST:6712] OT: OpenOSX.com; Book: A Grass GIS Approach - 2nd Edition

Kevin lists at gnosysllc.com
Thu May 5 17:03:28 EDT 2005

Hi List-

Does anyone here have regular dealings with the folks at OpenOSX.com?

Nearly 4 weeks ago, I ordered the subject book from them via their
website, received an email message immediately thereafter announcing
that my credit card had been charged, and yet I _still_ have not
received the book.

I tried sending an email to Jeshua Lacock <jeshua at OpenOSX.com>, who is
listed on the web pages as the company owner a week ago and have heard
no reply from him.

I'm becoming concerned that this company may be fraudulent because I
can't reach anyone about this order.

Anyone here know these people?  Are they good folks or have I just given
my CC number to a fly-by-night.

Any replies would be most welcome.  Feel free to reply off-list if you
think it most appropriate.

Thanks.

-Kevin