[GRASSLIST:6721] Re: tcl-tk or qgis ?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri May 6 13:20:42 EDT 2005

In my view, qgis is vastly superior to the current tcltk gui; much more
usable, much fater to learn and to get used to. Also the option of seeing
(nad *printing!*) layers from a variety of sources on the fly makes it
extremely useful.
Users do care about the gui.
All the best.
pc

At 19:04, venerdì 06 maggio 2005, Jachym Cepicky has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com