[GRASSLIST:6867] Re: GRASSLIST digest 1729

Paulo Marcondes paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:39:18 EDT 2005

> try g.version
>
> but when I read your message, I think, it will be 6.0...

If I recall correctly from another thread with Brian,
he is having problems running GRASS on CYGWIN, although he hasn't
mentioned this clearly.

I am not sure he will be able to run any grass commands.

I would like to help him a bit more, but that has to wait until I'm back home.

For Brian:
double check your installation of cygwin, the windows environment
variables, and if you have all required packages.
I think the cygwin isntaller is smart enough to download and install
all dependencies, but it never hurts to be double sure!

That said, in 10 hours I'll be back home and will try to help you, if
this issue hasn't been solved by then.
--
Paulo Marcondes
zpaulomarcondesz at gmail period comz