[GRASSLIST:6875] Re: beginner's question

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:41:38 EDT 2005

Hi,

1. import ASCII data in to vector file (v.in.ascii);
2. create surface from imported data with v.surf.rst;
3. draw contours usin r.contour.

Most hardest part - how to find best RST tuning parameters.

Bonus - You can visualize surface from 2. step with nviz :)

Read on manual and
http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/conferences/GRASS2002/proceedings/proceedings/pdfs/Cebecauer_Tomas.pdf

wbr,
Maris.