[GRASSLIST:6947] Re: multiple users issue

Māris Nartišs maris.nartiss at gmail.com
Mon May 30 08:05:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

Which distribution you use? The best way to avoid such problems is to
install GRASS from distribution packages.

How You compiled GRASS? Is GRASS installed in /usr/bin or
/usr/local/bin or /root/grass ?
Error "command not found" means that grass command is not in your
users PATH. Add to Your users .~bashrc string
"PATH=$PATH:/path/to/grass/executable"

Maris.

PS. If You use Gentoo, right command is "grass60"!