[GRASSLIST:9259] restrict vector map to current region

tsc44967 wouter.buytaert at tiscali.be
Wed Nov 30 12:05:24 EST 2005

Hello,

I imported some (large) vector maps of which most is outside my region, and
therefore not of interest. As the maps take quite a lot of disk space, I would
like to know if it is possible to remove the part of the map which is outside
my region...

And then something unrelated: the wingrass depository
http://geni.ath.cx/grass/ gives a "forbidden" error. Does anyone know who to
contact for this, or whether a mirror exist? (I have to give a GRASS workshop
next friday, and they want to install GRASS on some (windows) computers so
it's rather urgent)

thanks!

Wouter