[GRASSLIST:8763] Re: install grass 6.0.1 under ubuntu 5.4

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:22:55 EDT 2005

Breezy has 6.0.1 in Universe.

Which isn't as out-of-date as the Hoary's version. I don't have Hoary
installed anymore to see if a new version is available there. If you
can't update to Breezy, try the manual install method I described
previously.

David

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays