[GRASSLIST:8783] concurrent sessions from a shell script

Upendra upendra_gis at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 14:27:00 EDT 2005

Hello,
   I want to import(or export) two or more different raster files into the same location and mapset in GRASS. I am doing this without entering GRASS environment through command line, but using a script. Can I do the import of multiple files in parallel? Will the concurrent session check still be done? Could there is any other problem?

In general, could there be any problem if I am running in parallel two different grass commands from two different script files on two entirely different raster files, but in the same location and mapset. Any responses greatly appreciated.

regards,
Upendra