[GRASSLIST:8800] Problems with v.overlay

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Oct 28 06:33:03 EDT 2005

Hi!

I'm having problems with v.overlay and operator=or.
I try to merge two similar vector maps, and it seems that it goes nuts
while trying to break lines... It continues to work for a long time (an
hour or more) and then it is killed. Could anyone help me out with this?
Or has anyone seen this before?

I'm using the newest CVS checkout, so 6.1. As a side note I'm using a
powerpc computer (A Blue-White G3 mac), running Debian Linux. I was able
to make some sort of an intersection by using the cygwin grass61, but
now I must do it with my G3.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>