[GRASSLIST:8267] Init.sh problem GRASS5.3

Nagesh Bhatkar bnagesh at nio.org
Wed Sep 14 03:38:27 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
I modified the source of i.rectify command in GRASS 5.3  (modification
done - commented the round off stmts)
After i compiled it using gmake53 and gmakelinks53 and then re-enter
grass location it works fine on my PC.

But when i tried it on other PC ,  and entered grass by typing grass53,
it directly executes i.rectify at the command prompt.
Enter the group containing files to be rectified
Enter 'list' for a list of existing imagery groups
Enter 'list -f' for a verbose listing
Hit RETURN to cancel request

I think its a  GRASS initialisation problem.
Can anyone tell me if my init.sh is getting corrupted and if yes then
why? and has .bashrc got to do something with this.

Thanks

--

Nagesh V Bhatkar
Project Assistant