[GRASSLIST:8287] Re: Making road maps

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 15 02:36:58 EDT 2005

The new version of d.vect now in the cvs can produce lines of varying
widths.

D.text.freetype can produce rotated text of any size placed by geographic
coordinates, display coordinates (pixels or percent), and a mouse. [though
d.text.freetype apparently is having trouble on a Mac with OSX 10.4].

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213