[GRASSLIST:8367] Re: New GIS Manager version

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Sep 21 02:40:20 EDT 2005

Ian,

You are correct that a version of d.his is called when you drape or fuse
maps.

I just checked this with the version of Lorenzo's binaries I downloaded
today, with the new GIS Manager installed.

It seemed to work exactly as you'd expect it to work. I added a dem to the
1st raster map entry field and an ASTER image to the second. I got the ASTER
shaded by topography. I reversed them and got an image that looked pretty
similar. Do you have another layer in the GIS Manager that is overwriting
the first one?

I have the overlay checkbox selected by default in all raster layers. But if
you turn it off, a layer will overwrite all preceeding layers.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213