[GRASSLIST:8411] Re: Grass6 - Errors with v.in.ogr

jerome jerome.caba at vanoise.com
Mon Sep 26 05:41:46 EDT 2005

Thanks Brent,

>This might be a workaround, depending on what your problem is, but you
>could use ogr2ogr to convert all your Mapinfo mapfiles to ESRI shapefiles
>then import the shape files?
>
>Doesn't resolve the actual problem, but may let you keep going until it is
>fixed.

I converted my Mapinfo table in shapefile with ogr2ogr to import the shp
in grass, the same problem occured when I used v.in.ogr. It seems that
it's not come the file format. I don't know how to import my table and I
cannot work with something else than Grass (I want to cross this data
with MNT...).

Jerome Caba