[GRASS-user] grass promotion

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Aug 22 03:45:08 EDT 2006

Hello Jachym,

a couple of months ago I played around with an internet shop (spreadshirt,
cafepress) for GRASS promotion, however due to the uncertain foundation
structure in this times (what to do with money) I did not set the shop up
properly and abandoned it (perhaps it still works, I have to try).

I would highly appreciate a GRASS promotion shop and perhaps it would be a
good idea to join the cafepress/OSGeo discussion on the VisCom ML.
Nevertheless it has to be clarified who is in charge of the money (I saw a
few mails about committee election or so but did not go deeper into it, if
these persons are eligible to handle the money, we could go forward.)

Martin

P.S.: for coloured background t-shirts we would need vector graphics

--
Martin Wegmann

DLR - German Aerospace Center
German Remote Sensing Data Center
@
Dept.of Geography
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Unit
&&
Dept. of Animal Ecology and Tropical Biology
University of Wuerzburg
Am Hubland
97074 Würzburg

phone: +49-(0)931 - 888 4797