[GRASSLIST:10476] Re: QGIS/GRASS for Windows 060217

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:13:32 EST 2006

On 2/21/06, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody other had success/problems with GRASS rasters?

Hello Radim,

Thank you for your work on QGIS/GRASS for Windows.

I am able to display and zoom GRASS rasters, however the "identify
features" tool crashes QGIS - "The instruction at xxx referenced
memory a yyy. The memory could not be read". Is the "identify
features" tool only for vectors?

Also possibly confusing for some users is this: When user picks "add
raster"  button, if previous selection was a GRASS file, the "Files of
Type" selection is on "AIG GRASS All other files (*)" however not
files are displayed. The user must switch to some other file type, and
then back to "AIG GRASS..." before files are displayed. (Maybe this is
a problem on my machine - Windows 2000).

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com