[GRASS-user] Can't start GRASS 6.0.0

María Piquer Rodríguez almecloud at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 03:22:18 EDT 2006

Hello,
When installing GRASS for Windows with cygwin , at the step select your
internet connection: as Direct connection (as especified in the point 2 of
the manual http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html#toc6) I get the error: Can't get
the list of download sites. Make sure your network settings are correct and
try again.
Can anyone explain me what to do now...? should I select another internet
connection?

Thanks, thanks, thanks

María